zondag 2 oktober 2016

liberalizing topic: a gentle love idiom explains


For reasons of striving to more liberalized rules for editions in the internet
applications of our time I must have received this picture of beauty
and love for I can't remember I did the download anyway by myself.

The original photograph already was daring and pure, and I immediately
got to feel I appeciate what I was seeing, not having any blocking of
shame in my mind at all. Like this is my custom to do with new material
I edited the original a little so as to give the picture more an acculturated look.

Beautiful as this picture is like all flowers are, I have given the piece of art the name narration:

- 'a liliacea never forgets about who serves her beauty' -

- quote: 'One can build homes with this kind of things' - Cl7**

- greeting the Clement*

- P.S. 1: bees and butterflies too engage in this kind of activity on procreation.

- P.S. 2: to explain around the love of our Lord Holy I pray: For he gave us a body too, not just a mind to live in abstinence of good manners for love's ways. Whether this Lord decided what to make for us on the point of birth prevention is not mentioned now.
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

Bodensee - the three countries lake
drawing after original photograph/
text and edition from webatelier clembur 5/2nd - Holland

original source: multixnxx.com

________________________________________
sent by service of
http://picasa.google.com/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten